Seth posted the story about our baby Warren and how he was our little Thanksgiving miracle. Go here to read what happened and how your prayers and faith has blessed us.
Oh Janica!! I cried and laughed just as Seth said to:) What a miracle! Seth is such a great writer too. We are praying for your family and hope the MRI comes out clear. He is sure sweet! Good luck with everything.
oh my gosh. i just read your baby story and i am crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful you are all ok and warren (cutest name ever) is doing so well. i will keep you in our prayers. i can't even imagine how hard this has been for you guys. oh my. the cooling process seems like it was horrible, but worth it. poor little guy being so cold for so long, he is a fighter! happy birthday, janica and happy anniversary on sunday!
i love the pic of warren holding hands. that is soooo precious!
What an amazing story! Our prayers and thoughts are still with you at this time as his last test comes in. What a fighter you have! He is adorable, and I hope your bring that little boy home on Sunday and just get to cuddle him to pieces. Hope recovery goes well, those C-sections are hard, but you are a trooper you will do well. Congrats again!
Thank you for sharing that amazing story! I am so happy for you guys and for your little boy to get to come to a home that is so excited for him!! I hope things continue to improve for him.
What an amazing story. I have been dying to hear how things were going after I heard the news I am so glad he is doing so well. You are amazing!! What a sweet little boy. He fought hard for his uniform and he earned it. It is amazing how we all want a body to cloth or spirit so so bad. Honestly these spirits that are coming are so so amazing! You were watched over, I loved reading Seth's story it was so so neat. Please keep us posted on his progress and I will for sure be keeping you in my prayers!!!
Read your story, cried a lot and sympathized - Abby was in the NICU too and on oxygen and tubes everywhere. What a HUGE blessing and wonderful miracle your little boy is.
So, Janica, I guess Sadie's spit up I complained to you about a few weeks ago at the BYU-UVU game kind of pales in comparison to what you have already gone through. I am going to try to be more grateful for her spit up. I read about Warren right before I left work today and I could not drive home fast enough to see her. I can't believe it has only taken a few months for me to start taking Sadie for granted.
We are SO glad you all seem to be healthy. Daniel got a little emotional when I told him Warren's birth story. I think what really hit home for us is that Sadie's birth story pretty much echoes Warren's, right up until the second time his heart rate dropped. Will they ever be able to figure out what happened to keep it from rising?
Now that I have written a novel, I will say congratulations!
You are just the cutest thing and so is he!! I'm so excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to come to Utah and meet this little one. You're a lucky lady Ms. Jan, so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteOh Janica!! I cried and laughed just as Seth said to:) What a miracle! Seth is such a great writer too. We are praying for your family and hope the MRI comes out clear. He is sure sweet! Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeletehooray! Congrats! I'm so happy everything is going well. He looks JUST like you!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh.
ReplyDeletei just read your baby story and i am crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful you are all ok and warren (cutest name ever) is doing so well. i will keep you in our prayers. i can't even imagine how hard this has been for you guys. oh my.
the cooling process seems like it was horrible, but worth it. poor little guy being so cold for so long, he is a fighter!
happy birthday, janica and happy anniversary on sunday!
i love the pic of warren holding hands. that is soooo precious!
What an amazing story! Our prayers and thoughts are still with you at this time as his last test comes in. What a fighter you have! He is adorable, and I hope your bring that little boy home on Sunday and just get to cuddle him to pieces. Hope recovery goes well, those C-sections are hard, but you are a trooper you will do well. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that amazing story! I am so happy for you guys and for your little boy to get to come to a home that is so excited for him!! I hope things continue to improve for him.
ReplyDeleteJanica--Wow! I just read your story. I am so glad you and your baby are safe. Miracles do happen--God loves us! Love you Janica!
ReplyDeleteJanica,
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing story. I have been dying to hear how things were going after I heard the news I am so glad he is doing so well. You are amazing!! What a sweet little boy. He fought hard for his uniform and he earned it. It is amazing how we all want a body to cloth or spirit so so bad. Honestly these spirits that are coming are so so amazing! You were watched over, I loved reading Seth's story it was so so neat. Please keep us posted on his progress and I will for sure be keeping you in my prayers!!!
Janica--
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear things are doing better for your little family. That's awesome that my cousin Crystal got to be with you.
Janica, So glad to know that things are going well. Best wishes and we will keep you all in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteRead your story, cried a lot and sympathized - Abby was in the NICU too and on oxygen and tubes everywhere. What a HUGE blessing and wonderful miracle your little boy is.
ReplyDeleteAll our love and prayers to you!
Wow, just wow.
ReplyDeleteSo, Janica, I guess Sadie's spit up I complained to you about a few weeks ago at the BYU-UVU game kind of pales in comparison to what you have already gone through. I am going to try to be more grateful for her spit up. I read about Warren right before I left work today and I could not drive home fast enough to see her. I can't believe it has only taken a few months for me to start taking Sadie for granted.
We are SO glad you all seem to be healthy. Daniel got a little emotional when I told him Warren's birth story. I think what really hit home for us is that Sadie's birth story pretty much echoes Warren's, right up until the second time his heart rate dropped. Will they ever be able to figure out what happened to keep it from rising?
Now that I have written a novel, I will say congratulations!