I work at a clothing store. I open fitting rooms for people. I knock, and if no answer, I start to unlock the door. Usually when I get to that point, if there is someone actually in there, they will say something before I unlock it all the way.
Not tonight.
I go to get a fitting room for this lady. I knock on the door, no response. I start to unlock the door, no response. (Whenever I open the doors I look through the inside crack to see if clothes were left in to take out.) I saw clothes so I start to walk in and THERE IS A BOY STANDING THERE JUST LOOKING AT ME. I say sorry and just let the door slam. Of course my face goes beet red and I go on to open another room.
WHY DIDN'T HE SAY ANYTHING AT ALL?? Not even when I started to crack the door open. HELLO???? hahaha. I laughed so hard after I walked away from the rooms. At least he had all his clothes on. He was just trying on jackets, so it wasn't TOO embarrassing.
So next time you're in a fitting room and someone knocks, respond. It will save some pregnant woman embarrassment from seeing you in your toonies. :)

LOL too funny!
ReplyDeleteso when I was in NZ ... we were walking downtown along the pier, and I needed to use the bathroom ... there were some nice port-o-potty type things (you know the ones that lock ... cuz people usually do that when they are going to the bathroom). so I open this door pretty wide and see this older lady just sittin on the pot ... didn't say anything, I let the door slam and I started running away/laughing. Ryan wanted to know what was so funny -- I debated telling him to go see for himself, but I thought that was kinda rude to the lady, so I just told him. Oops!
ReplyDeletehahaha that is so funny! sorry about the weird moment at work.... can you say awkward?? haha and ps, I am soooo excited that you are almost due!! You are going to be such a cute mommy =)
ReplyDeleteI love how you refer to it as toonies. I have taught you well. Jett likes all of his toys. He goes crazy when any of them bounce he is such a character. You remember that one time I got walked in on at Pac Sun by those guys that went to Connell.? Yeah that was embarassing.
ReplyDelete