His room is not completely done, but almost. I have all but one picture taken & edited, and put up & the vinyl is on the wall!
I finished the car seat cover & the car seat tent cover. It feels good to have finished what needs to be done before he comes, makes me excited!!
Oh and the nursing cover, or "hooter hider" (thanks hillary, for the proper naming ;)) my cousin MADE ME !!! How awesome and perfect timing was that?! I am soo excited about it & so thankful for it!!
AND hopefully only 7 days left till he makes his debut.
I finished all this tonight, going through Runaway Bride 2 1/2 times, it just kept playing:)
So here they are:
THE ROOM-
(not completely clean)

(The rag quilt i finished hanging over the side and a blanket given to me by another cousin:)
(Notice the bed?? We love visitors:) )
(The bigger missing middle pic is still needed to be taken,with all the sports balls including a football, I forget everyday until it's too late & the sun is already down.)
(A little close up for you of the pics.)


THE CAR SEAT-
(I forgot to take a picture before I sewed the new one on, so here's a little piece of what the old looked like-animalish print)
The new fresh cover...

TENT COVER-
(finally found fabric I wanted to use)

(I love the inside color, it's my new fav. Mustard Yellow)

NURSING COVER-
(I LOVE the fabric she chose. Thanks Jenny!!:)

39 WEEKS-
(SOOO close...but yet maybe another 2 weeks..)

you look so cute and you're so close. i'm excited to talk to you soon. his room looks adorable. i like the sports balls pix. i think my car-seat has the same pattern as the one you covered. i didn't know you could do that. anyway, i'm totally excited for you. if i get some peaceful time (and its not at 5 am) i will call you later. love you!
ReplyDeleteJanica the babies room is absolutely beautiful! I love all the wall writings and the pictures! Don't be mad if someday I steal some of these ideas from you!! The Boys are a noise with dirt on it is one of my favorites! Can't wait for you to finally have your little man! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks fabulous! He will love it :) And you look amazing as always! Can't wait to hear of the good news, and for your sake I hope it happens soon!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The quote about moving mountains is so appropriate. I got teary eyed thinking about my brother having a son. . . I'm sure the Lord has great things in store for this little boy! You will both be such sweet, wonderful parents, I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't mailed the package that I promised Seth I would send. But I finally rounded up most of what I wanted to find, so I will send it tomorrow. We love you! If you ever want to talk baby, call me. I've got lots of free advice!
What an awesome room, I LOVE IT! I am so excited for little Warren to come!
ReplyDeleteJanica,
ReplyDeleteI am so stinking excited for you!!! You are gonna be such a cute little mommy! I love his room!! You done good! Just so you know I check on your more than I leave comments:).
Well I hope all goes well for you!! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am very excited for you! It all looks so good. And you look great!
ReplyDeleteWE CAN"T WAIT TO GET TO SPOIL ANOTHER LITTLE GRANDSON! HOPE THINGS HAPPEN SOONER THAN LATER...BUT THOSE LITTLE ONES HAVE THEIR OWN TIMETABLE SOMETIMES! LOVE YOU & WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!!
ReplyDeleteJanica you are amazing! LOVE all of those things!!! They turned out so cute! When I am pregnant next I will be asking you how to do a few of them. I have never seen the tent thing and I think it is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. I hate trying to hold the blanket over the carseat and then it covers the handle. I finally bought one of the cover things that their head just pokes out but then I feel like they are practically suffocated. Anyway, great ideas!
ReplyDelete