This is last week at 36. I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle waiting 3 more weeks! This is like Christmas. I can't wait any longer!! and I don't want to get any bigger. I'm done growing. Done.
I have a few things I'm trying to get done before he comes. All these ideas I have got from ladies bringing in their babies to Downeast.
#1- The rag quilt. It's not quite as frayed as I would like but that will come with washing.
Still working on: (and pictures to come when they're done:)
#2 Decorating his room.
#3 A car seat cover. We got a car seat off KSL and I didnt like the animal pattern, so I'm making my own.
#4 A car seat tent cover thing.
#5 Blinds for his room.
MAYBE a #6 One of those nursing cover thingys.

You look beautiful! kudos to you for being talented at sewing!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are so crafty!!! GOOD JOB!! Is that picture from your paternity shoot?? You look BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteoh man those last 3 or 4 weeks were the worst for me! I wish you the very best of luck and can't wait to meet this little boy!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic Jan!! and I didn't know you could sew! thats awesome. once upon a time i could do it too, but i haven't done it in so long i think i have lost that talent!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a gorgeous preggo lady, oh my goodness!! Congrats for making it this far!! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy!!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you! So cute!
ReplyDelete1. it's called a hooter hider ;>
ReplyDelete2. i didn't know you worked at DownEast! I LOVE DOWN EAST! i swear i was the first out of stater to know and faithfully love it!
3. fabulous quilt! SOOO stinkin cute!
4. i will be so amazed if you can get all that done! you're so good!
5. you look darling! i'm so excited for you!
6. i like the name warren! wasn't that one you considered? just my two cents worth.
and if i'm not mistaken shouldn't i be wishing you a happy birthday! ;>
I am so impressed Janica. I had no idea you had sewing skills. And you look great!
ReplyDelete