Warren is affectionately known as 'stinker buddy' to Seth. I think it came from the first time Ren shot his doo doo all over me, and I mean SHOT. It kinda stunk. Literally. Our lil guy is growing up & changing way too fast. It's fun, but at the same time, where did my tiny, non-wiggly, cuddler go? ('Cuddler' should be a word:) This lil guy is ALL-OVER the changing table with his hands and legs, and he's not much of a cuddle bug anymore. This kid already wants to be running around going crazy, I can see it in his eyes;) He's sleeping consistently 7-9 hrs at night! I have yet to get a good video of him going crazy batting at his toys, he's getting pretty good at it. Here are a few updates on our lil man.
He's really into sucking on his blankets right now.

Tummy time is progressively getting better, but he still likes him some cotton.

I'm not sure if he's practicing some yoga skills or some Jackie Chan moves for later in life.

He's also got the cross-eyes down, thanks to his fists.

If only I could find my aviators...he'd give Tom Cruise a run for his money.

His smiles are getting bigger:)
He's getting so cute! I love that aviator jacket. Little boys are precious.
ReplyDeleteJan-he is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe sure is growing! Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHE IS JUST SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I NEED TO SEE MY LITTLE WARREN AGAIN SOON!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so cute when they find their hands!! I loved that.
ReplyDeleteso.so.so.CUTE!!!And I laugh when I read your posts Janica, you're so funny! Love the aviator outfit!
ReplyDelete