Today was a pretty day so we decided to go on a little stroll up to the temple. My mom doesnt understand the meaning of 'stroll'. She was booking it, I had to slow her down a lot. It's like she's married to someone who walks fast or something ;) Warren liked the first 10 minutes then fell asleep. Nonetheless it was great to get outside!! Can't wait for spring and warmer weather!
my pretty momma in front of the Temple
kinda overexposed, but i liked it.
the original with the house numbers look cool, but TMI:)
It was really enjoyable to go for a stroll with you & Warren. Sorry I couldn't help myself...it's true I have to walk fast to keep up with your Dad & I'm just used to walking for exercise, not necessarily just for fun. I need to learn how to just stroll more. You took some great pics...not sure about my backside, though. Anyway, I wish I would be here more in the Spring so that we could do more of this. We'll have to go for walks whenever I'm back, though.
What a fun walk with your mom! I miss mine..!:( Great pictures too! Ok, how do you get such cute writing above your blog posts?! And your header is stinking cute too....how are you doing that, I must learn lol!:)
It was really enjoyable to go for a stroll with you & Warren. Sorry I couldn't help myself...it's true I have to walk fast to keep up with your Dad & I'm just used to walking for exercise, not necessarily just for fun. I need to learn how to just stroll more. You took some great pics...not sure about my backside, though. Anyway, I wish I would be here more in the Spring so that we could do more of this. We'll have to go for walks whenever I'm back, though.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so peacefu. Beautiful family you have!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun walk with your mom! I miss mine..!:(
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures too! Ok, how do you get such cute writing above your blog posts?! And your header is stinking cute too....how are you doing that, I must learn lol!:)