Monday night, Seth, my mom, Warren, and I drove to Arizona. We were originally just going to go down on Friday to surprise my mom-in-law for her birthday, but my sis ended up having a game at ASU on Tuesday so we made it a week trip! The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! We hung out with Seth's fam, and it was a blast. I really didn't want to come home, but throwing off a babies schedule can really take a toll on the momma, so it's nice to be home, but I miss them already. There are 8 nieces and nephews from Seth's two sisters all under 11. They're all so fun and cute:) It was fun to see them with their cousin Warren. Seth and I usually have never really taken pictures when we go down there to visit, so I went a little camera crazy, so I'll only share a few! But it was fun following them around and taking pictures.
Get ready for picture overload!1st stop- 1st house

cheese!







Freeze Tag!





2nd Stop- 2nd house

orange tree in the back yard!!









drinking bubbles?!










he fell asleep quietly on her shoulder...i was dumbfounded. he usually doesnt give up so easily.



cute lil man just woke up from a nap
BEAUTIFUL pictures, they look so dreamy! You've got talent!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! I love all those kids and miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteSO Jealous! I love family gatherings and wish I could have been there to join in on the fun! LOVE
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing - love seeing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI don't get to see them often enough.
Hey we're moving to AZ. Hopefully Scottsdale, where did you guys visit?
ReplyDeleteYay, love the pictures! I looked at them the same day you texted me, but didn't have time to comment until now. It was so much fun having you guys here! Thank you for driving down, I hope that Warren will get back on his schedule soon ;) We love you and miss you already too!
ReplyDeleteWHAT AWESOME PICS. so good!!!! Warren is so cute and getting so big. LOVE HIM :)
ReplyDelete