Thursday, February 25, 2010

my very first time

making these!

I've always been way too chicken to try making cinnamon rolls. For some reason a couple nights ago, I wanted to try my hand at them. They're actually not too hard at all. I've still got to figure out all the tricks to make them SUPER yummy, but for my first time I think they turned out not too bad! I got the recipe from Liz Edmunds cookbook. LOVE her recipes. I made them twice in two days! I told Seth I might be addicted to making these to try and make them perfect. I'm pretty sure he's okay with that!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Janica! We both LOVE Liz's recipes as well, but we actually both prefer my mom's cinnamon rolls over Liz's. And lucky for you, I'm making them on Sunday! I'll be sure to take a picture and blog the recipe, just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am so Jealous! I have tried making those in the past and i just cant... wow.. im impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cinnamon rolls are like my favorite thing to make :) they actually just asked me to teach the YW next week! hahah my mom has a fantastic recipe (you can make them 1/2 wheat) also if you butter the pan and put a little brown sugar in the bottom and then sprinkle brown sugar before you roll it up it makes them even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the cinnabon recipe if you want it. They were delicious the other day when I made them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those do look yummy! Unfortunately when I make sweet things like that I don't get any help from Dax, and I end up eating them by myself.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)