Wednesday, October 21, 2009

one last hurrah

This last weekend Seth let me take a road trip down to So Cal with my old roomies to visit a roomie that now lives in Long Beach. I loved it, all of it. Except for riding in a car being 8 months pregnant, But it was my choice, so I'm not REALLY complaining;) We got there Friday morning and got a tour of Miranda's school; went to the beach, frolicked in the water, laid out; went out to eat; met Santa Clause.

Saturday we drove to San Diego; ate at BJ's (awesome pizza & of course ended with a pizookie); went to the BYU - San Diego game; went to the San Diego Temple at night.

Drove home on Sunday.

It was a much needed vacation with my roommates. It was just like old times:) Even though I missed my hunny!

FRIDAY



I thought this was pretty funny.



ha ha...ha ha


Meeting "Kris Kringle" He has a contract with Warner Brothers, and where else would we meet him, but at Denny's!

SATURDAY:


Beautiful San Diego Temple


Lil man stretches the Y out perfectly:)


At the BYU game.


Wendy & Ran after devouring their pizookie

13 comments:

  1. ok the jumping picture...i am so impressed you can get your preggo self up so high in the air! you look great and i am so excited to meet this littly guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! i love the pic of you jumping out of the water! I laughed out loud. Its always good to have a little getaway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are SO cute. you're making me miss home. :) i love that y'all are still so close. what is miran doing in socal?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so awesome! i'm glad you guys did that... what fun roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I was totally going to buy that swim suit you have. I think it's so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janica, love the pics! :) Go cougs! We were there, too! How fun! :) I hope you didn't have to sit in the roasting sun--our seats were pretty good, but they were in the endzone, and I was glad later because we got some shade. It was HOT. :) Anyway, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha I LOVED your pregnant belly at the beach! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pics and I am so excited for the baby to come!! Does the red head in your pics work at Timpanogos as a teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how your belly looks in your suit suit -- its so cute! where is it from, it looks familiar but I can't think of it. and only 31 days to go ... WOAH ... that is nuts! I am expecting a full report on how everything goes so I can be a little prepared for mine a month later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber: Ya she's a teacher for psych and history. and i'm excited too!!

    Joanie: I got it at Hapari.com. I know I can't believe tomorrow I'm down to my final month! It's craziness. And oh I will give you a full detail report with pictures, haha.. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha sweet... can't wait. so I am trying to figure out how to get a map at the bottom of my blog. how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)