i have this magic little thing that tells me how many times my blog has been looked at each day, and NO ONE left ANY ideas! I'm serious about this, I need some ideas! Or is it because you don't want me to steal your idea?? haha. Really though ANYTHING will help. I'm leaning more toward sport themed or just decorated "boy" cute. So please comment on the blog post below with your ideas ;)
okay jan - i'm with you though ... i can't remember my name most of the time. do you have a crib or anything yet? i tried to kind of match this awesome baby quilt my mom made for the little guy and it doesn't match at all and for some reason i really like the random congloberation. (sp?) i think i may post a picture today. but ...thats as good of a theme as i could come up with. i googled for hours and didn't really find anything i liked better. i did like going to the fabric store and looking at cute prints for inspiration though. sorry, this is no help. but ... if you get bored take a trip to the fabric store.
ReplyDeleteif I had any ideas you know I would give them to you!! my ideas would be look through a magazine or search the internet :) I know not helpful.
ReplyDeletei think both of those themes would be really cute. Its nice that you can paint/put nails in the walls cuz you can get more creative that way. Our baby room is tiny ... and we can't paint. But i think the vinyl pokadots, black furniture, baby animals, and blue/green/yellow should look good. I will post some pics when we start putting things together. It may take a little while though, because I want to have all the furniture for the room before I decorate though.
ReplyDeleteJanica, I get a lot my ideas out of the pottery barn kids book (or their brother co...can't remeber the name of it right now but it's on the front page of their site)! They can be expensive and so I just make ip my own thing, but they give gerat ideas! And I love using vinyl, I have a local friend here and you can do ANYTHING with vinyl, and it comes right off the wall easily when you're done with it...awesome stuff I highly recommend it. Here is her site just in case you want to look at it, she definitely doesn't have pics of everything she does, but the sky is the limit
ReplyDeletewww.sickwithmevinyls.blogspot.com
or go to Etsy and type in "vinyl" and it will give you thousands of stuff!:)
Hope I was helpful, good luck!!