This will be a mutli-post.
1. THANK YOU, thank you for all your ideas. It actually did help me come up with one and I will post pictures of what it is, when I'm done!!
2. My hubby hub.He's quite comical actually. Monday night I wanted to go to Fro Yo. (a frozen yogurt place) I had a hoodie on and as we're about to leave Seth asks me if it's cold enough for a jacket and I told him he might want to grab one just in case. Then he walks out of our bedroom in this.

A church suit coat... laughing, he says, what about this?? Actually doesnt look too bad, but it was too nice of a suit coat to go with the rest of his outfit. I'm grateful for his funny ways and his putting up with my pregnant hormones. He's a good helper and very patient with me and my easy-to-get-irritated-by-the-stupidest-things hormone, and still tells me he loves me after those episodes;) He rubs my feet and back when they hurt, and boy have they been hurting a TON lately. I love this man.
3. Baby's first General Conference Center experience.

He seemed to enjoy it and was pretty calm the whole time besides a few jungle gym moves here and there and forcing his rear as hard as he could against my belly button and his daily 5-10 minute hiccup session. Other than that I think he enjoyed it:) As did Seth and I. We got some tickets from my old roomie and her hub and enjoyed the 1st Saturday session in the Conference Center. Just a few things that really came to my attention and that I took with me was teaching and learning,(I need to continually strive to learn) loving unconditionally,(everyone I come in contact with, especially loving and SHOWING my love to husband and family) and knowing we're all children of our Heavenly Father and he will always love us and be there for us NO MATTER WHAT.
I love to hear whats going on in your cute life. Thanks for the fun posts. You're going to be a mommy soon, yay! BTW I just don't just stalk you, I leave comments too! ;)
ReplyDeleteLoves