Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ideas??

I've had our lil man's room painted for about 2 months now. The only problem is, I can't decide or come up with any way I want to decorate it!!! I've thrown around a few different ideas, but when you're pregnant, at least it seems this way, you find something you like but if you don't take a picture of it or write it down, you forget it; it's inevitable. So I'm open to any decoration ideas, themes, etc. I've got 9 weeks till this lil one comes and I'm going into nesting mode.here's a picture of how I painted it.
(One wall blue, the rest that brown color)


and now... let the creative juices FLOW............

8 comments:

  1. Hey Janica! I've never posted a comment on a blog before, so I hope I'm doing this right. Um, this has nothing to do with giving you decoration ideas, but that personality test we were talking about today is Myers-Briggs. I think I probably spelled that right. Anyway, I love you!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look up some stuff online. I;m the least creative one ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks ash, haha. I have a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. howz bout football theme!! I can tell he's going to be a COWBOYS fan jus like hiz cuz=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. k i love this: http://www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com/safari-nursery.html

    and take a look around that site, it is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frogs are really cute as well as the safari/giraffe thing, also you can find young dinosaurs that are beyond adorable...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DINOSAUR-BABY-BOY-CRIB-BEDDING-9pc-PREHISTORIC-SET_W0QQitemZ370268331580QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5635b65e3c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

    http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/dinosaur-crib-bedding.html

    And the one thing about dinosaurs, little boys like them for a long time...you won't have to change all your decorations as soon as if you pick something that is "infant only"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. :) Your latest post cracked me up. :) I don't really ahve any ideas, but I like the sports theme. I've seen some way cute quilts where it's like nine squares or so and each square has an applique of a different sport (a basketball, football, baseball, tennis raquet, etc.). There's probably something like that that you could use for a wall hanging. I don't know--haven't really looked into this a ton yet. (Not an announcement, just a fact.) :) Good luck! I'm sure whatever you do will be really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Janica:

    Kids love things with faces, so I would go with a Noah's ark, Jungle, safari, farm or something like that theme. Love to you all - Mom E

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)