Thursday, September 3, 2009

high 8 or high 9 lbs?

-After measuring me-
"You're a little bigger than normal at almost 28 weeks, were you a big baby?"
"No, I was about average."
"Hmmm."
"My husband is 6'10"."
"Ooooh.... ya..... you're probably gonna have a big boy."

28 week doc appt. this morning. Weight's a little high since last time. No more binging out on sweets for me :) and I think I'll join the neighbor lady that walks around our subdivision 12 times. Okay maybe more like 4 to start out. BUT Doc did measure me and the lil guy is bigger than average at this rate. Bring on the tallness:)

(this is at 27 weeks)

11 comments:

  1. thats a super cute dress! you look so cute! so ... going with the theme i just have to say that when i went to the doc 2 weeks ago he said, "you lost 3 pounds, whats up with that?" i hadn't done anything different so i had no idea. when i went yesterday he said, "you gained 9 pounds, whats up with that?" so ... i'll be joining you on the walking and less junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN FUN FUN!.. My first baby was 8 lb 12 oz... but he was so short, he was a bowling ball.. so atleast yours will be tall!... Katy (I don't know if you remember her from girls camp) who is about a third of my size with a "dancer body" also had a 8 lb 12 oz baby... no biggy... I have read articles on how bigger babies are smarter... So I wouldn't worry about it! Atleast you don't have to worry about all those issues that come with teenie babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. either way you're one hot mama. what did the doc expect...you two are both so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your going to have a HUGENORMOUS baby! YAY! I miss you and LOVE you! You look so pretty prego and always! :)
    So have you picked out a name yet? I know you talked to me about some probable ones... ooh how fun!!
    Have you done a nursery for your little bug? I wish I lived closer I want to live through you and see all the fun things you have for you little schmootsiepoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're hilarious. You look good!!! I'm excited to see this little one. Your pregnancy is really flying by for me :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun to be with you & Seth this last week & see your cute tummy & go with you to see all the fun baby stuff to buy. I could really get carried away as a grandma, so I have to be careful, sometimes. Excited to see how things have progressed before we see you in a couple more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey go on my blog to Feb 8. I'm 29 weeks there. I don't think we are that different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm out of control jealous about the height thing.
    And I guess you kind of look like Uma Thurman...but I'd have to say you're prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan .. where did you get that dress? so cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)