"Ya, actually."
I've gotten that comment, no joke, like 30 times within the last 6 or 7 years. My summer job in high school at the Country Mercantile is where I got most of them. It was a common one.
Today at work was just one more of the 30 plus times.
I think she's super pretty. MAYBE sometimes I resemble her, and that's why I hesitated to put a picture next to her.
You decide.. (none offense taken if you don't think so, cuz I don't totally see it )



You do look, no, no, she looks alot like you!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's the chin and the nose. Haha... I don't see it.
ReplyDeletei definitely see it!! especially in the first picture!!
ReplyDeleteIt's the hair, the smile line dimple and the nose!! It's a good comparison though! But I've known you too long to think you look like her!! I had to really look at the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYeh...even as your mom I can see quite a few similarities. The shape & color of eyes & eyebrows, the high forehead & cheekbones, the nose, the chin, smile lines, the hair. I think her ears may be bigger, though. I can definitely see why people would say you look like Uma.
ReplyDeletei never thought of it before. but i see it.
ReplyDeletethat is funny, I have gotten that a few times too :) I think it is too hard for people who know you to see it as easy as strangers can. I can see why they say that though especially looking at the top pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think you two totally look similar. What a compliment for people to pay you!
ReplyDeleteWow, I definitely see it! You're prettier though ;)Uma's got nothin' on you.
ReplyDeleteI ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT!! In fact I think I told you that while we worked at the Mercantile together!:D You're both beautiful so hey, I think that's a great comment!!
ReplyDeletek, i see it. you know i've seen it. i think she is beautiful, and i think you are more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou totally do look like her!!! No joke. I never even thought of that... but yes you guys look very similar!
ReplyDelete