Saturday, July 2, 2011

belly pilates

I was looking for a pregnant one, but they all looked too weird. haha.

Alright ladies...who has done pilates while pregnant and is there a certain DVD that you've loved?! I'm gonna need something when my bellies too big to play basketball anymore :( Plus I get SUPER bad back pain and one of my Aunts recommend that I do pilates and I want to start now. Or you can just tell me your favorite pregnancy workout, too :)

4 comments:

  1. My favorite pregnancy workout is to lay on the couch and wait for the nausea to subside...lol! no really the best thing i did was to play with kids or go for a walk/bike ride with the kids, it was the only sustainable activity throughout.. which is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this pilates dvd quite a bit when I was preggo and I loved it. I just kept renewing it and renting it at the library. My back also hurt a lot toward the end, and I think this helped a little. http://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Prenatal-Pilates/dp/B000RIWARG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved any and all pilates while pregnant with Abby. But, by far my fave pregnant workout is water aerobics! Higher energy, but minus the belly weight - so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done any of them except Crunch's Yoga Mama. It's fine. After about the third time watching it, the lady drives me crazy, but that happens with a lot of workout videos. :) Good luck! Oh, and when I was expecting, it was on Netlix instant, if you have that.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)