It took me forever to clean out his fun little pool and he sat in it for all of 5 seconds and did this the rest of the time....
He's getting really good at saying "bucket". Cutest thing ever. He would carry it around with him for a while.
And of course daddy's work gloves. He loves those things.
After a while he decided to lay out with me for about 3 seconds and then he pushed me off mine and just wanted to sit there:)
Who doesn't love little bum cheeks hanging out of swim diapers. Or any diaper for that matter.
This kid is always playing with his "butt" (belly button). He can't quite say button, so it comes out as "butt" :)
I LOVE this picture. Warren's gotten really good at jumping and I'm so glad I caught him in "mid air". (about one inch off the ground;) )

And he ended the afternoon with playing with my phone, hitting it against the rocks, me asking him not to, then walking across the rocks like a monkey ;)







I love seeing all of your posts & the things Warren is learning & doing...I sure miss the little guy! He's got such personality, lots of energy & does the cutest things! Can't wait to see you all for the reunion...LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete