Friday, July 8, 2011

4 on the 4th

I only took 4 pictures on the 4th of July. Pretty pathetic, haha. The first two are of Warren and his Papa (Seth's dad) at the parade. Warren thought it was pretty cool until he realized he could just walk around. He did last longer than I thought:)



These next two are the first, warren chowing down on watermelon on our way to a bbq. I set the bowl right next to his car seat and he decided to help himself, handful after handful. He LOVES watermelon! The second is a piece of the flag jello I made. I was determined to get a picture seeing as it took 3 1/2 hours to make! But it turned out pretty yummy, and it was super cute looking :) I got the idea from HERE


We then went to watch the fireworks, I was really excited for Ren to see them, because he had seen a few a couple weeks earlier and he was loving them. This night, not so much. It was raining and he just wanted to run around, watch a few, run some more.

I'm pretty sure the 4th is now close to my favorite holiday. I LOVE the summer, LOVE bbq's, parades, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)