Sunday, January 16, 2011

play time with warren

This little man is getting more and more fun by the day and I LOVE it! I've tried to spend more time playing with him, rather than just watching him play while I clean/do whatever. I love being a momma, but who wouldn't? Some of his favorite things to do when we play together are:
I build a really high tower with his large legos and then he pulls them apart one by one and throws them.
I build a really tall tower with his blocks and he loves to bulldoze them over.
I just lay on the ground and all over me he will roll/walk/crawl/rub his face in mine. I think it's his favorite...ok ok it's my favorite thing to do. He giggles non-stop.
We play with hats. Sometimes he loves wearing hats, but of course when I decide to whip out the camera, he has a hard time wanting to keep it on for very long=)

*If I don't let him play with my lens cap while I'm taking pictures he lets me hear it, he'll follow me squealing (a man squeal of course) until I surrender it.


2 comments:

thanks for stopping by :)