Monday, January 24, 2011

he likes socks


So one day I randomly put one of Warren's socks on one of his hands. He thought it was the funniest thing. Now every time he sees ANY sock around the house he brings it to me and skinnies his fingers up together and wants me to put it on, it makes him pretty happy. =)
Don't worry, these socks were pulled straight from the clean clothes pile. 



 

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi again, it's been awhile since I've spied on you!:) Warren's sock fettish is too funny and cute!! My girls like to do that...one time I took some old pairs and drew some eyes and a mouth with marker on them....they thought it was sooo cool! You will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I almost forget...can you email me and tell me your little secret of how you change your title font....I've tried and I just can't figure it out:/ pink4pigtails@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see the random things that make them happy, he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)