So maybe I should have Seth post this one. I think sometimes I don't recognize bad habits I have cuz they're habits and I don't realize it =)
I have a bad habit of blog hopping ALOT. Mostly photography and craft blogs.
I look at facebook too much. You feel outta the loop when you go from college life to stay at home mom. But it is a bad habit.
I don't remember to always say my prayers.
And those are just a couple. I went to ask Seth what some of my bad habits are and he said those along with "I don't really pay attention to your bad habits." (ah, sweet=) ) It's true though he doesn't ever complain about anything I do that he doesn't like, etc...

This makes me feel a little bit better about my facebook/blogging addiction. But it helps me to not feel so trapped in my own little bubble. It's hard when you stay at home all the time. But I know it's a bad habit.
ReplyDelete