Wednesday, December 29, 2010

snow experience numero uno

While home in WA I took Warren out to play in the snow for his first time. My mom bought him his cute little snowsuit. It was hilarious when I first put the pants on him, he could barely walk and he was NOT liking it, next was the coat =) He fell over a few times and couldn't even roll over or sit up. I should have taken a video. 


When we got out there Tucker had already rolled a huge snowball, so why not make a HUGE snowman outta it!
  
Come to find out, its not the biggest snowman this winter...he googled it, there was one taller.
Keep in mind Seth is 6'10". 
 

 He was liking it at first, but I didn't have any boots or super tall socks on him so he kind of got over the whole playing in the snow thing pretty fast. (and he couldn't move very well)



Then we went inside for some yummy hot chocolate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)