Monday, December 13, 2010

day 3- a picture of me and my friends

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. I don't have just one with all three in the same picture on my computer. I had to search on an external hard drive just to find these! These gorgeous gals are my very best friends. They know me head to toe, inside out, everything about me. I could be my absolute crazy self around them and not have one ounce of reservation.  I love them to death and wish we all lived closer. I've known/been friends with two of them since 1st/2nd grade and the other a little later on. 

(welcome to the old school photos)



5 comments:

  1. What is the girl in the first pictures name? I have pictures of you guys from girls camp.. WAAAAAAY back! you actually had a perm at the time... so adorable! I will have to find those pics now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ashley (price). I had a perm then?! HA I'm not so sure I wanna see those anymore! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! look how awesome my zebra hair is!?! lol. I miss those days of carefree fun and little responsibility! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me miss you more! I really wish we lived closer too! I love you to death!! I hope I get to see you before you head out to WA this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah come on! Couldn't you find a better one of me?!?!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)