
Warren's starting to become more of a cuddle-er and I love it. This was him and Seth this morning after he just woke up.
Before nap time I gave him his bottle, laid him on the couch, flipped on the TV to keep him focused so he would finish his bottle and I came back to this. He NEVER falls asleep like this. I usually have to take him into his room with his bottle and hold him/lay next to him until he's done then put him in his crib and he'll whimper a little until he falls asleep. He musta been tuckered out from his year appt./shots (Our little man's still going strong in the tall dept. & larger noggin =) )




I cant believe He is already one, I love blogging so we can all see eachothers babies and families grow up! He is a doll!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's already walking around?! I love his baby hair in the fourth light picture. Darling.
ReplyDeleteJanica, your little boy is sucha cutie!!! I love all of the picture of him playing with the lights, so fun. It looks like you guys are doing great and enjoying life :) Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete