Tuesday, July 6, 2010

we can't get enough

We went home again! My whole family came home for a few days before we headed to our big Wood Reunion at Lava Hot Springs. Once again it was awesome being home!! I took way too many pictures, so I wont bore you with a HUGE post of pictures, but just a few highlights:) And by a few highlights, I mean 10-15. haha.

Seth & I got there a day or two before the rest of my siblings started rolling in.

First Shanae & I made Kali pose for us:) Then they painted their fingernails poolside.




And then went for a swim, well Kali went for a swim,



while Seth shot birds in the orchard.


I walked outside later that afternoon to find Aaron teaching Kali how to fish in the pool with a toy gorilla as bait. I was cracking up (at the gorilla bait).



aaah cute...


Sunday we had a lazy afternoon enjoying the warm weather and each others company.




Warren and Dawson were trying to get used to each other.



They ended up laughing,


and holding hands.


Monday we lounged at the pool and Warren got his first experience underwater! The first time it wasn't too bad, but the second he got a little mad at momma :S


Then off to the Country Mercantile for a birthday party. My lil nephew turned 2. They had fun riding grandpas train, playing on the blow up toy, eating ice cream, and holding their balloons.




And a couple random pictures for your viewing pleasure :)
Everyday Krew asked for salad and oranges and Lightning McQueen was always near.



I thought this was pretty funny. Kali wanted to hold Warren standing up, his head is as big as hers and he's racing to catch her height.



This was only half our Vacay home. I'll save the other half for another day! Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)