This lil tyke is becoming mobile and no longer can I let him play without being in eye sight 100% of the time. (So maybe sometimes in the morning when he wakes up at 7 am and I feel like I just went to bed, I'll spill his basket full of his toys on the floor, turn on his favorite "Babies Love Music" dvd and I'll cuddle back up on the couch to catch a little more shut eye) This morning he was ALL OVER THE PLACE. At one point I woke up and he wasn't in sight, he had rolled/army crawled himself back around the back of the couch and was heading for my computer cord. Another time I woke up to him banging his teething toy on the DVD player and then twisting the control knob on the system.



He can't crawl just yet, so he's trying to strengthen his arms by doing a few reps of push ups a day.
Then he has to get his protein in.
Just yesterday, I went to switch the laundry then came back to the little booger and saw this:


The lid had been on and twisted shut.
When he's not trying to eat everything in sight and going after the only things he shouldn't, he enjoys splashing away in the little pool.
and staring at his reflection
It's pretty fun & exciting to see him trying and learning to crawl, but I'm still enjoying my somewhat non-mobile child for the time being.











you just wait he will be crawling around next week, than no more morning naps :) HE IS SO CUTE and I love the pics.
ReplyDeleteBy the time we see him again, he WILL be crawling and into everything in sight. Oh the joys of our children growing & learning new things...such a fun adventure for everyone. Enjoy all these fun times with the cute little guy, because as you know, they grew up way too fast & you long for these days once again.
ReplyDeleteSorry, the second comment was really me, I didn't realize that Shanae was still signed in.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so adorable Janica! I think it's cool that you're documenting all his progress and him growing up in those awesome pics. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Janica! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha these pictures made me smile :) I can't believe how big your little guy is getting!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Growing so quick.
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete