Tuesday, July 20, 2010

our little cheeser

On occasion, Warren really likes to ham it up. If you catch him in the right moment he will give you the cutest little flirty smile. He tilts his head toward his shoulder, balls up his cheeks so you can stick a finger in his dimples, squints his eyes, and lets out a little giggle. I absolutely melt when he does it and the other day was non-stop for auntie Cori.





Sometimes he tilts his head a little too far and almost eats it. Don't worry, he has been working on his balancing and stayed upright.

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome little boy! I'm sad we're so far away! I want to meet the little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure miss the cute little bugger. Love him to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his onesie! he is really adorable Jan. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!!! I am so bummed that we aren't going up there. . . he is so CUTE! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)