Friday, February 19, 2010

what's your bliss?

THIS photographer inspired me. I love LOVE her work, to the point where I think I'm a little obsessed with it. haha. She's one of my best friends, best friend, but also my friend :) A little while ago she posted about wanting her readers to email her their "Bliss List". So I read through what she had posted so far and it got me thinking about all the things that make me happy or 'blissful'. Reading what others wrote, I loved. SOOO.. I wanna know what things make YOU happy. simple or big. Give me your top five, or more:) For example, here are a few of mine...

.experiencing the miracle of life.

.walking barefooted on a beach.

.longboarding at dusk in summer.

.my hubby.

.being surrounded by family.

.'island' music.

.photography.

.huge gummy smiles from warren.

.burts bees chapstick.

.going through car washes.

Go ahead and leave them as comments, even if you have never commented on my blog before. don't be shy ;) It's fun to see what other things in life make people smile....and i really wanna know

6 comments:

  1. my blissing...
    ...the first blooms on my tulips-any day now!!
    ...Christmas morning
    ...that I no longer live on or work at a dairy
    ...sleep!!
    ...all the laundry folded oh and yeh-PUT AWAY!!
    ...the first snowfall
    ...smelling my babies' hair
    ...my husband's colonge on Sunday morning since that's the only day he will wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wonderful man Ryan
    Jaxson's cute smiles
    chocolate chip cookie dough and popcorn
    Christmas Morning
    Landing a good jump wakeboarding
    after a good house cleaning
    playing cards with family
    seeing my neices and nephew
    having a healthy baby
    feeling tired but so good after working out
    hawaii
    vinyl
    the gospel and the promise of Families are forever
    white teeth & a new haircut n' color
    michael's or robert's craft stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. being organized and prepared
    sunshine
    good food - esp chocolate
    lincoln's 'gummy smile' and his new giggle
    hearing from my old roommates
    (and my husband of course ... hes the best)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kisses
    surprises
    plans
    calendars
    board games
    notes and messages
    perfectly executed recipe
    family
    a good sweat
    good jeans

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Um, going to bed a night when I know I can sleep in the next day!
    -Being with family
    -Being barefoot
    -Ice water after a good workout
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this I am going to totally copy u. ALSO can you ask your photography friend where she does her photo books? through which company? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)