Thursday, January 28, 2010

warren's blessing day

We were blessed and lucky to have some many family members support us. It was a packed house afterwards but tons of fun!! Specifically both our parents and Warren's great-great grandpa Warren Shurtleff were able to make it and that was special for us. Seth's middle name is Warren, named after him.


His cute little tux that was made by a neighbor back home



Warren's great-great grandpa Warren Shurtleff is 103.






The 3 Warrens


Both sets of grandparents


Our little family

12 comments:

  1. the 3 warrens! that may be the sweetest thing i have ever seen. and who is taking all these photos you keep posting? they are great. and ... you are looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So glad I could be there!! :)Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love his little blessing outfit...makes me excited for my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SUCH a cute little family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is really growing, what a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janica, you look BEAUTIFUL! Your family is so cute. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan ... how do you make the picture blurry up front with clear in the back (like the picture of warren up close and blurry and the hands in the background clear) ?? or does it do that automatically? i guess I have never tried but it looks awesome! ps. you are over due to write me on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great.
    seriously, you are one hot momma.
    how wonderful that g-grandpa warren was there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANTED TO BE THERE SO BADLY!!!!! I can't wait to meet our miracle boy! I am so happy for you, what a special day for your little family. I got teary-eyed when I saw the pictures of Warren, Seth, and Grandpa Shurtleff, WOW! Thanks for sending all the pictures home with my Dad, we put them on the TV, and all sat around to watch. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)