Wednesday, January 6, 2010

lucky

& blessed. and 'why' you may ask?

Because this man works from home, so I get to see him whenever I want. This man loves to hold our little man. (Which is nice when I really just need a break from trying to calm him during 'gassy' moments:) This man doesn't mind changing diapers when I ask him too. This man will eat my cooking even when it's a botched try of a recipe. This man fills our house with church music while working. This man loves his wife and deals with her craziness. This man is my other half and my baby's daddy. This man, when the flood gates opened my first week home with baby in the middle of the night, not being able to put him to sleep or calm his cries after 2 hours at 3:00 AM said to me, "you can wake me up if you need help, sometimes mommies need daddies too..." & then put warren to sleep.




Because I have this other little man in my life. This little man is alive and completely healthy. This little man flashes a few of these after being fed every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)