I'm more into liking to make gifts for Father's Day and a few other holidays. Maybe it's because I personally really like homemade things or letters, poems, etc, etc....
I went looking around some crafty blogs and found this idea. I can't remember where I got it from now. One of the blogs I follow on the right... I love how it turned out.
I put it in a flat glass frame, those ones from Ikea. I was worried that Warren wasn't going to really cooperate with me getting pictures of him actually looking AND smiling or being cute, so I tried to make it more into a game for him and stuck my face through the letters and then he wanted to try :) He would not hold the 'A' upright and would change it every time I tried to switch it around, but I like it better because that's how he wanted to hold it and adds a little character :)
Happy Father's Day to my hubby hubs. He is definitely my better half and I'm so thankful to have him for eternity! Warren sure loves him and is constantly saying "daddeee, daddeee" when he can't see him.
And of course, Happy Father's Day to my amazing Daddy!! And my father-in-law. They're both great men and awesome examples of what father's should be.
deconstructing healing
5 months ago


Oh my goodness! That is SO Cute! I am totally doing that next year, thanks for the idea! :)
ReplyDelete