Ya know when sometimes they ask you to do the word verification when you want to comment on a blog? Do you ever subconsciously try to say the words? Or maybe it's just me....
Hahaha, I always do! And then I feel like a dork. Good to know I'm not the only one that does it! :) Hey, you wouldn't happen to be coming to the Tri-Cities anytime soon to visit, would you? Say, the 2nd of July? :) We are wanting to take a big family picture and I have just been looking through different photographers. I've always loved your work. Anyway, email me if you are going to happen to be in town around then!
Love you Janica! And yes i do.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I always do! And then I feel like a dork. Good to know I'm not the only one that does it! :) Hey, you wouldn't happen to be coming to the Tri-Cities anytime soon to visit, would you? Say, the 2nd of July? :) We are wanting to take a big family picture and I have just been looking through different photographers. I've always loved your work. Anyway, email me if you are going to happen to be in town around then!
ReplyDeleteashleycalaway{at}gmail{dot}com