Saturday, August 8, 2009

new casa

Our new place is almost 100 % done! I love it, Well the living room and kitchen are done. Our bedroom still needs a little help and the babies room is about 75 %. Took about a whole week to move, paint, unpack, and decorate but it's starting to feel like home. So here's a look at before to after of the living room & kitchen.

BEFORE (Living Room)


DURING

AFTER


BEFORE (Kitchen)

DURING

AFTER


And a little 24 wk action for ya in the new home:)

10 comments:

  1. Jan, it looks great! I love the green in the kitchen! How fun to have a new place to decorate and make your own! You're looking great as well! Keep cooking that baby until he's good and golden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS SOOO CUTE!!! HOW FUN! Can't wait to visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks SOOOO good! You're making me want to do a makeover on our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! it looks so GOOD! like AMAZING what a nice new apartment! i love all the light in the kitchen. i love the colors! you are so lucky!
    i can't wait to see your room and the babe's room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who says you need a ladder when painting, when you have Seth around!!! Haha Looks good. Nice belly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! It was super fun (tiring) doing it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could tell she was having fun doing it. She is so creative & is such a pro at painting. She knows all the tricks, thats why I was excited to see how it is done. There's no way I could match up to her. At first I was a little concerned with the colors, but it has turned out great! Now just to get Dad's & my part of the house painted to look as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janica, you are so cute!!! I am so excited for you!!

    Love your new place it looks awesome good job on the pait I am not brave enough to paint anything. Yours looks so good!

    That was a sweet story about the long boarding that is awesome that you got yourself such a great guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jawoo!
    Stinkin' adorbale belly babe! Love the house! Isn't it so fun to decorate and make it your own! I love it! I can't believe we are grown ups! i swear! your gonna be a mommy and a cute one to boot!! I love you and miss ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your place! It is so cute. You guys have great taste! Good job on the paint color choices! WOW- it looks so cute. I wish I could paint my room :(

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)