Thursday, July 9, 2009

WE'RE HAVING A......

LIL GUY!!!!!!!!!

We're super excited:) Bring on the boy stuff. The ultrasound was amazing. He's a healthy lil mover. Didn't want to show us his profile or face really. He kept his hands up around his face. 20 more weeks to meet the lil fellow!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Everyone's having boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'RE ECSTATIC GRANDPARENTS...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN 20 WKS... I'M READY TO START SEWING...SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE LIL GUY. WE WANT TO SEE THE ULTRASOUND VIDEO, PICS...FOR STARTERS. WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU & US TOO! A MAN CHILD TO CARRY ON THE ELLSWORTH NAME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to get him a bunch of fun things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll love having a boy. They are so much fun, even though Jett is almost 3 months old. He talks alot. Yay!!! I can't wait until he gets here. Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way with surprises! CONGRATULATIONS on having a boy!! So excited for you. Any name ideas yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a few name ideas, but they're still pending. it's def harder to choose names once you know for sure the sex

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)