Thursday, July 9, 2009

.best surprise EVER.

Today is the day.
I have nothing else to do besides wait for the hour to come...so I decided to blog about it. Mainly because I can't take the excitement. I can't contain it. I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas morning waiting to look at the gifts under the tree. I usually have a hard time with surprises. It's a love/hate relationship. Meaning; if I know their coming, (which then wouldn't make it a surprise, now would it) I have been completely, out of no where surprised twice. Both were surprise birthday parties my roommates threw for me in college. And I LOVED it. But as far as gifts, when I was younger, and my mom knows this so I feel safe about posting it, I would search high and low to see if I could find whatever it was I was getting. TOTALLY ruins the fun. But I couldn't wait, I HAD to know! I wasn't successful all the time.

But this gift, the biggest surprise of all, that I KNOW is a surprise and can't do anything about, I can't take a sneak peak, I can't even try to devise a way to know or find out. So the minutes tick by slowly....

(and just a little side note, some know I originally did not want to find out; but I have some VERY persuasive sisters who hate surprises like that and a mother that thought it for my best on the first to know)

20 voted for a boy
13 voted for a girl

T-Minus 4 ish hours...

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! aah i am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT!!! AND YES, I AM ONE OF THE PERSUASIVE SISTERS WHO COULD NOT HANDLE SUCH MADNESS OF NOT FINDING OUT :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)