Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Bump

... + stitches....

(I"ll post the stitches pic last for those who would like to skip seeing it)

I've felt as though people thought I was just eating too much, but within the last few days have had people ask if I was expecting.. Booya! It's not just a pooch. It's the beginning of my lil Baby Bump....

This is my rainbow that I found my *pot of gold at the end of about a week ago...
*No more sickness for me!
(I took this pic on the drive back to utah from WA)


AND... My stitches. I can take my club (Splint) off now, to exercise my fingers. It's the best part of my day.
.

6 comments:

  1. Janica!! Your stitches look so sick...is everything healing nicely and are you feelin good? I sure hope so! Let me know if there is anything that I can do to make it better!!

    P.S. Haven't seen you in F-O-R-E-V-E-R! and I am not ok with that, in case you were wondering!

    P.P.S. haha loved the naked stomach baby bump picture... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I am glad you are not sick anymore! You gotta admit that is one cute little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so brave. Lucky baby, and awesome pic. I thought I might be pregnant last week, but alas, just some stomach sickness. Pheww. You're lil on could have had a friend, haha. Miss you Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I totally started showing really early! People kept telling me "no you shouldn't be showing yet" but it was definitely the babe. I will never be able to hide pregnancy very long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now I think you need to post some pictures of your being prego on your blog. They're more fun to look at than stitches:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, yes kenny's is where she got those squares done :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)