Friday, May 29, 2009

Numb

They had an opening for surgery today so I took it. Doc was going to put a plate in but I guess decided to just put 3 screws in. I had no idea till we got home and seth told me. Is it bad to say i love the feeling of being put out for surgery. I was only put to sleep on the littlest amount to protect baby. Everything went well. They checked the heart beat before and after. It was just a little slower after because it feeling the meds and waking up along with. Then he just numbed my whole hand, which is still numb. Im in a sling for a couple days then just in the hard splint for a month. so much for being right-handed this month:) (i'm typing this all with my left and it's taking forever!!

This pic is backwards. Should be my right hand ring finger.


Seth was such an awesome help after. He took me straight home so I didnt have to sit in the car while he got my meds. He asked me what I wanted to eat and all i could think of was hot pockets. (Thanks Katie:)) So he got it all then brought me everything so i could lay down and sleep and get over the dizziness. love him.

My sis in law made us a yummy dinner and my lil sis brought me my fav flowers.


i love my fam.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling well. Tell Seth to take good care of you, or else.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope things are recovering well too. sorry about the hot pockets. whats the deal with those right now anyway ... i may have to go eat my last one right now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there to pamper you, too! We wish you a quick & complete recovery. We hope you're well enough to still come to WA next week. We can't wait to get all you Utahans home for a visit. Our prayers, hugs, & love are always with you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)