So we live in an apartment complex, and as most of you know...the shower can get pretty grody. I was cleaning the bathroom and noticed all the caulking was going moldy. Some was starting to come off. I got a little curious and starting pulling what could come off, off to see if it was any better underneath...but alas.. ANOTHER layer of moldy caulking. So whoever caulked it last just put it right on top of the old mold. GROSS> I started to take more off, but eventually I got a screw driver and scraped off both the layers! What started as me just cleaning the shower with spray turned into a two hour project of taking off the nasty caulking. So then I called my dad up and asked if there was any at my aunt and uncles place that they were staying at. I got it from him and finished my project later that night. It looks so good and clean now. I must say I felt a little pride in doing it all by myself:)
I should have taken a before picture, but I didnt plan to re-do the whole thing. so heres some after ones.

Looks like a pro! Way to go girlie.
ReplyDeleteHey! Nice work in the bathroom:) That's awesome. Your wedding pictures are GoRgEoUs!!!! P.S. Your engagement story is awesome!
ReplyDelete