So I need to find a job for this summer. i have NO idea of what i want to even look for. i've never had this hard of a time, thinking about what i want to do. growing up my jobs were just there for me. living on a farm with a dad who also owns a country mercantile i never had to choose. then i worked at the byu paintshop on campus for 2 years. then at The Factory for a year coaching basketball. now i don't know where to go. i feel somewhat lost. ha. lifeguard? hostess at a restaurant? some kind of secretarial job? see how much longer i can work on campus? I graduate in April, so they only let you work so long after you graduate. any ideas?
Well I'm a staffing manager with SOS so I might be able to help... They have a ton of branches down there and they staff lots of people. Do you have any office or clerical experience? Or maybe a resume? I can keep my eye open for any positions in utah from our company. :) Let me know. I'd be happy to help! Loves**
ReplyDeleteJust a summer job? What are you doing in the fall?
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is my question too?
ReplyDeleteI found a job for you here in Hawaii, you just have to move out here and find out what I have in store :)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! I am so excited that you get to follow my life, AND I get to follow yours!! We are so lucky!! and I love you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think you would make a great life guard! Although, you would be really tan, and I hate really tan people...unless I am tan as well! ;)