(Seth's toy that's louder than loud)
New Hair
(I needed change, my natural is darker than I thought!)
New Fridge
(Our old one leaked and leaked and leaked...)
And some pictures of our cute little apartment:)
(It's a futon with a memory foam from off our bed)
And Seth built a new website to make some extra money, he likes doing that stuff. Happens to be about auto insurance in Houston. Check it out if you want --> Houston auto insurance site.

Hair looks awesome, you have inspired me to go darker and I love the truck, the fridge is cool too :)
ReplyDeleteYay...love the new blog!! And you better stay in touch with me or you're in big trouble!:D And I love your hair by the way, I went darker too and I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing pictures of your cute apartment and your hair looks great! I can't believe the huge truck. . . that makes me laugh. We can't wait to see you both in July! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete