Back in August/September? Help me out here Shanae. I can't remember which month! :) Cori and I drove up to Logan on a Friday night to prepare for our Saturday MUD RUN! It was so fun. I love being with my sisters and how crazy we get around each other and how much fun we make sure we have. That night we went to Wal Mart to get some extremely pink eye shadow and sparkly pink fingernail polish. I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were on something. haha!
Then we stayed up late trying to think of the most creative and funny plank positions. We read online they would have prizes for a ton of things and we chose to try for the plank. I seriously have not laughed that hard in a long time. I'm sad we didn't have Aaron take pictures of all our ridiculously funny planks.
Eventually we made our way to bed, WAY to late:) Morning came too fast and it was time to get ready!! We did our nails and put on a ton of eye makeup. It was fun to dress up and put on a Halloween amount of makeup. We were all soo tired and I'm pretty sure that made everything 10x funnier than normal.
![]() |
| this is shanae's adrorable girl, kali ,who did the kid mud run fun |
![]() |
| putting on coris make up. haha |
![]() |
| Who's Yo Mudda? |
![]() |
| at the start! |
We got some pictures before the muddiness began:)

We took all of our after pictures with our phones and well I don't have those on my comp still. Pretty much it was awesome and definitely made the most out of it. We army crawled through all the mud pits and soaked ourselves in mud. We wanted to win muddiest! We planked every obstacle and sang and ran and went crazy the whole time. It was soo fun. At the very end they had a huge slip n slide into a mud pit. I was sliding so fast I couldn't control where I was going and about slid off the mat and missed the pit. haha. I didn't get quite the fast rush and plop into it like Cori and Shanae.
By the time we were done, the sun was gone and it was almost starting to rain. We were covered in mud and freezing! Thanks nae for paying for warm showers at the end! It took about 40 minutes to just get the outer layer of mud and inside our toonies and such out. Then we drove home and took another hour to still get it all out and out of all of our hair! We then ordered pizza and got a movie to watch. Then Cori and I had to make the drive home :( I wish we were all neighbors to spend more time together more often!













That's super cute. In an awesome way.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that! You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are hilarious. So fun for you all to be together..jealous. Need my sister "muddas"
ReplyDelete