I had two shots left on a roll so I decided to take some "partially done" shots of the nursery redo. Warrens room all to himself looked like this. Since they'll be in the same room, I wanted to repaint to something more gender neutral, but that I could still get in my cute girly fix and have his side still be boy. I've got a lot more that I'm planning on doing, so here are just two glimpses of some finished things I've put up already. Hopefully sometime before she gets here it will be done :)
Have I ever said how much I love pinterest? I got the room color, and all these ideas that I made from off there. Except for Warrens side. Those came straight from Hobby Lobby :) When it's all done I'm gonna do close ups of the birdies and the mobile. Warren still sleeps in the crib until I get the guts to train him to his big boy bed, and so the mobile is moved much higher so he doesn't rip it apart.
deconstructing healing
5 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for stopping by :)