Wednesday, April 6, 2011

salt water

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea."
- Isak Dinesen

A good cry, I think, is needed every once and a while. I had one of those today. The kind of cry where you're all alone so it doesn't matter if you make those embarrassing snorts or high pitched gasps for air. Ya one of those. 
For me, it releases all tension in my body, allows me to let it ALL out in five minutes of a good cry and then I feel better. Feel stronger. A good cry, just feels so......so... GOOD.

I have a city league ball game tonight and it'll be the first time since freshman year in high school that I'm able to play with Cori again! I'm so excited. There will come the sweat. I'm 2/3 cured;)

Now where's dang ocean when I need it!?

3 comments:

  1. That's so neat you get to play with Coriann! Ahh someday I will live by my sisters! :) I'm glad you get a good cry out sometimes too, I have to do that every once and a while, it does feel so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! It is important to have a good cry every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree...and I totally love your picture on here!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)