I was going through some pictures and realized I never documented the little mans 'first' cake experience. (I posted about his early birthday, in which he was sick and didn't want to even look at the cake) This was on his real birthday. No worries, it's only 6 months late =) Sorry for the coloring, it was at night, Seth was taking these and didn't use flash... and I don't feel like editing them :) It was a yummy little cake the nieces made. We needed something that he liked to put on top so that he would realize it was covered in yummy toppings, and grapes was the food of choice at this stage of his life. It took him a while to get the hang of it, but once he did, he dug in!
And then he decided he needed to be decorated in the frosting, too!
He thought he might try to make some pigtails out of his hair.
deconstructing healing
5 months ago





Cute cute!! Gotta love cake pictures. He's gotten s lot bigger since then. Crazy how big they grow in such a short time! Happy really late birthday Warren :)
ReplyDeletejanica! you're amazing! seriously, I feel like you've gotten exponentially better since film and I didn't think it was possible to get more perfect photos!
ReplyDeleteare you still using your same lens? which one is it? (thinking about switching it up....)