Wednesday, February 16, 2011

new favorite past time

PUZZLES!


Seth got this puzzle from his mom for Christmas, the night we started it we worked on it for I think it was 2-3 hours straight! I had to make Seth stop because I was getting so tired I was starting to feel sick, haha.

 We finished the puzzle a couple days later. I loved it. I've always loved putting puzzles together and Seth really likes it too. Seth got us another one to start on, on V-Day. Here's to a new Ellsworth "tradition".
We don't know if we lost a piece or they missed putting it in. We never worked on it while Warren was awake, so he had no idea it was up there. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. We have always loved puzzles! As a family, we did puzzles at Christmas time especially, SO fun! I remember Seth was awesome at puzzles. We would be pulling our hair out trying to find the right piece to fit in a particular spot, and after asking us what piece we were looking for, he would find the right one in about two seconds. It was uncanny. Does he still do that? My kids are finally old enough to help put puzzles together, so they have joined in the tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puzzles are amazing...One of my favorite things for sure!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)