Tuesday, November 9, 2010

here comes old man winter

This year I think I'm actually okay with the snow coming. (I know I'll eat those words once it actually comes to stay) Most likely because it's been amazingly nice here in Utah. It's the second week into November and it's only snowed once!! We've been having some super nice days, too.

The leaves are all falling off and brown in the mountains, but this last week the colors here in the valley have been gorgeous!! I love it, but the leaves are starting to fall off and leave us with barren branches. I think its ugly. ha.
I had to get a few quick shots right before church with Warren in the golden leaves before they all go brown. He was loving them and the crunchy sounds.


Seth likes to get warren out of his crib when he wakes up, because warren will cuddle with him. He won't do it with me, but he'll just lay on Seth's shoulder for ten minutes, even when I come right up to his face with the camera :) It's really sweet and I may or may not be somewhat jealous.

 
Little man Ren is almost walking! 18 steps is his record so far. He walks like a mummy with his hands out in front of him, it's pretty cute.

In about a month I'll be playing city league basketball, I can't explain how excited I am!! I miss BYU intramurals, and I miss being competitive and having a goal ("championship") to reach for. I do play ball three times a week and I love it, but it's not the same when you're not playing to win the "whole thing".

Here's a few photos from a Halloween party with a few of our best friends. I can't find the better pictures of warren in his little skeleton onsie. Seth and I were kind of poopers and didn't really dress up. We wore wigs.

Mickey and Minnie, Donny and Marie, and Polygamists were in attendance.





 haha. i love this pic below.
 We had a contest on making haunted halloween houses in 20 minutes. It was actually really fun and then we had to go around and explain the hauntedness of each house.

This was ours. Not totally haunted looking but we had fun making it nonetheless. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving Warrens church outfit. So daper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, totally off subject and not really a reply to your post, BUT canvaspeople are having a promo online right now. They are giving 55$ off. You upload a photo and they print it on a canvas and ship it to you. Of course, they charge a pretty good rate for shipping, but it is still cheaper than you would get it otherwise. I'm doing one for Christmas. I thought you might like the idea since you have all these adorable, precious pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janica--those pictures of Seth and Warren are too precious for words! I especially love the one where Warren is looking right at the camera.
    And I love Warren in the leaves, especially in his awesome brown suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pics! Warren is SO cute and getting so big. So fun to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics too! Ren's giggly smile is so cute and I like the one where he is reaching out with the leaf in his hand. Also, precious pics with Seth & Warren & dressing up for the party with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pictures of my brother being a Daddy! I am so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)