Tuesday, November 16, 2010

come what may and.... love it?

I got my hair cut yesterday...I always think I'm more brave than I am. I got 4 inches off the bottom and I usually always have some kind of bangs. Longer swoopish bangs. They had totally grown out and I just felt plain jane blah, so I thought I wanted bangs. I thought I wanted to go shorter. I have a couple of friends who look SOOO cute with shorter bangs. I didn't want the straight across bangs, cuz I'm just not stylish enough to make it look cute. She cut them, and cut them again, I told her to go a little shorter. What. was. I. thinking?!?!

I dont have to wear them straight across



But they're definitely short enough to go straight across.....















Luckily my hair grows pretty fast. Maybe I should start taking two prenatal pills a day :)

14 comments:

  1. you look hot! You should wear them straight across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them! i think they look great to the side (ish) and straight across. they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I like them straight across!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like them!! they are sort of like mine... it just takes some getting use to styling them (which I still can't do successfully everyday).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them! you totally rock the bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait---you're taking prenatals? Are you pregnant and I missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, thanks guys! I hope you're being honest cuz i'm still struggling with them, haha.

    barb- no i'm not pregnant:) They tell you to still take them while nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your hair looks just great. I on the other hand got a BAD BAD BAD haircut recently, so I can definitely sympathize with getting a cut you don't like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janica- you look great with bangs! Seriously. And I'm thinking you and Gweneth Paltrow could be sisters. I just watched Glee Episode with her it and you're twins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously the bangs do look great...it's a fun change & we all need a change once in a while. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. um, I like them straight across. You are definitely stylish enough to pull them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they look great! Seriously. But I think you are gorgeous all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHH! YOU LOOK AWESOME! KEEP THEM! Seriously.So.HOT!
    WOWZAS!! I wish I looked that good in full short bangs! love them love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it...your stylin' and pulling it off well!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)