Wednesday, May 12, 2010

what we've been up to

Me:
I feel like I have been crazy busy. I have, but I haven't. Seth works from home, (yes I know, I'm SUPER lucky, I really am.) But recently he has had to start being gone a couple days a week for quite some time. I don't know why him being gone, made me feel like I had to fill up my day with projects, but it did. So I took a trip to the fabric store and bought some fabric so make some skirts. I was browsing through crafty/decor sites and was referred to Ruffles and Stuff.
Day 1
I, for some odd reason, chose to make the hardest skirt. It took me TEN HOURS. With taking care of Warren weaved in and out of those hours. Plus I'm not the greatest and fastest seamstress. It turned out kind of cute, I think.


Day 2, I made a different skirt, but messed up. So no picture:)
- I started building my photography site. Changed it probably 20 times, with the help and expertise of my computer talented husband and we ended with this ➜ Janica LaRae Photography. I'm excited to continually be learning more on each shoot. I'm loving it!!

Seth:
He's been working day in and day out doing what he loves. Work. and reading. He's always buying new books to read.
He made Mother's Day a great day for me. All day he did little things that may seem minuscule, but meant the world. He made me breakfast, made the bed, got Ren ready for church. Got me a few gifts, did the MOUNDS of dishes we had, etc. What a hubby:)

Warren:
He's been sleeping shorter stretches at night, (boo) but does take a little bit longer naps during the day. He's usually a happy little camper. He smiles non-stop when I come in to get him from naps/night time. Sometimes I don't even know he's woken up and I'll walk in to check on him and he's just playing away with his toes. He's grabbing anything and everything in site and loves blowing bubbles with his drool:)
Our little man loves basketball. (YES!) I took him to watch Seth play and he was just excited and jabbering away the whole game.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the website! And the skirt, super ambitious... Warren looks so smiley and is a perfect mixture of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you guys just the most adorable couple and family ever?! Yes, you are. I love it and I LOVE your photography site and when I get married will you take my engagements and bridals?! Please and thank you. I LOVE YOU!!! Can I see you soon?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)