Tuesday, May 25, 2010

mashed peas anyone?

I decided to try giving Warren some peas the other day.

1. Because he doesn't seem to like rice cereal.
2. This kid is growing like a weed and drinking me dry.
3. Honestly, because I wanted to see his facial expressions.

Well, it didn't go over too well, but not as bad as I thought either.
...





...


SUCCESS!


Okay, okay, the smile's not because he liked them, it's because he saw us screw the lid back on. After the first couple spoonfuls, I had to squeeze his cheeks to get the spoon in, he was sealing those lips as if his life depended on it. He's kind of a stubborn little stink.

3 comments:

  1. I love first food reactions! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is awesome Jan. We are going to give Jax rice cereal this Sunday and see how it goes. Have you tried oatmeal cereal? I heard it tastes better...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)