I can't remember when this was exactly but sometime the start of fall. I wanted to start out taking a few decent photos of Lydia and Warren but for some reason Lydi wasn't having any of it ;) Maybe that's why I haven't attempted since then to get sib pictures of them since. My little plan didn't last long and so we took a drive up the canyon. We don't get out often enough as a little family and especially up in the mountains. It started to rain and get pretty chilly so we had to cut it short, but it was good to get out!
He's a pretty easy one to get to laugh and ham it up.

Most of the time Warrens really sweet to Lydi. He loves hugging her and give her kisses.
This is the best I could do of the both of them :)
Warren loves the water and would have gone in clothes and all. He doesnt understand the concept of being cold :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for stopping by :)