I MAY be coming up to WA this next weekend and wanted to see if there would be any interested in a photo shoot. I'll only be there a few days so can only take a couple spots! Let me know:)
ARGH! If you come in the fall and are doing photo shoots let me know. I would love family photos once the new baby comes and the baby belly is gone. :)
This is Sabrina Peterson Strong---I would love to, we are in the middle of getting ready to move but maybe we could squeeze it it. Will you email me more details ...price, time etc? Thanks! Garynbrina at hotmail dot com
ARGH! If you come in the fall and are doing photo shoots let me know. I would love family photos once the new baby comes and the baby belly is gone. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to come home then too! But we'll see and for sure i'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteThis is Sabrina Peterson Strong---I would love to, we are in the middle of getting ready to move but maybe we could squeeze it it. Will you email me more details ...price, time etc? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGarynbrina at hotmail dot com
Hey Sabrina! I would love that. Can i
DeleteGet your email and I'll sen ya the info!
Haha I'm awesome u attached your email:)
Delete